Oh the infamous and ever popular Irish proverb. But what is an Irish proverb exactly? Well in short an Irish proverb is a short Irish saying that offers advice or gives wisdom. It is often in the form of a metaphor where human behavior is compared to the behavior of an animal or a natural item, like a tree or the wind.
Here are a few of our favorite Irish proverbs. we just love these truthful short and pithy Irish sayings.
Traditional Irish Proverhttps://www.theirishjewelrycompany.com/irish-proverb-affirmation-bracelets.htmlbs:
- If you don’t know the way walk slowly – Irish Proverb
- Two thirds of help is to give courage – Irish Proverb
- The best horse doesn’t always win the race – Irish Proverb
- It takes time to build castles – Irish Proverb
- No man is wise at all times – Irish Proverb
- It’s easy to half the potato where there is love – Irish Proverb
- Fierceness is often hidden under beauty – Irish Proverb
- May hinges of our friendship never go rusty – Irish Proverb
- If God shuts one door he opens another – Irish Proverb
- Idleness is the desire of a fool – Irish Proverb
- Wisdom exceeds strength – Irish Proverb
- Patience can conquer destiny – Irish Proverb
A great way to show your love of these fabulous pithy snippets of wit it to wear an Irish proverb affirmation bracelet.
Live the Celtic life you have created. Live the life you love, inspire the relationships and friendships that you cherish. Do what you are passionate about and practice what you preach. The life of the Irish is to be enjoyed, not endured. And these truthful short and pithy Irish sayings are the proof.
So, follow your Celtic spirit and dreams, be open to new beginnings, and live life the way you love.
These affirmation bracelets fit very nicely together or separate to add a sense of purpose and truth to your ensemble. Stacked or solo, these bracelets ensure seamless Celtic style.